We are very good at upgrading and migrating sites. We have been doing it since 2005 and this year has been very busy. We are now working in tailored development services your business requires, please contact us for a .
Joomla! Version 2.5 is no longer supported since December 31st, 2014. End of support means that the Joomla! Project will no longer provide bug fixes, features, or security updates.
If you have a site built with Joomla 2.5, you need to do 2 things:
- Make sure you have the latest update of Joomla (2.5.28). This will buy you a few months of peace-of-mind.
- You need to to Joomla 3.x.
As some Joomla! website owners already know, version 3.4 RC is the latest release candidate release of Joomla!. This version is release for beta testing. New features that are been tested are:
- Front-end Module Editing: Incorporating Front End Module editing allows you to to edit modules directly on the page without the need to use the admin dashboard.
- No CAPTCHA reCAPTCHA: Google introduced a in December 2014. We updated the reCAPTCHA plugin to protect your login and registration forms against spam.
- Core en-GB standarization: The goal is to standardise all the en-GB language strings in the core of Joomla. This will ensure consistency throughout Joomla.
Our community talks...
"I recently choose Joomlashack to upgrade my site to Joomla 3. . I highly recommend them for the professional way they assessed what was needed and implemented the plan. Any concerns I have were resolved quickly. . Thanks to you all." June Beveridge
Why wait and postpone what should be done? We're ready to start working on the upgrade or migration of your site. Don't stay vulnerable and be part of statistics of Joomla sites hacked. Remember, we can also work a tailored web development for your business. Contact us and become a happy member of our great community.